Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ask Dr. Oz?

Well, my growing frustration with the ignorance at large concerning autoimmune diseases and their symptoms has prompted me to ponder sending America's Doctor, Dr. Oz, an e-mail. I love his show and it's so informative and entertaining!

Perhaps someone with his clout is just what is needed to get people talking, thinking and learning about all things autoimmune. Now I'm generally a reserved person who wouldn't want to be on tv or in the spotlight of any kind, but for this cause I certainly would. It wouldn't hurt to write to him at any rate. Maybe he'll respond, maybe he'll do a segment on a show someday, maybe I'll get to ask my question live on tv. Ha! Well, I'll give it a try.

If enough of us do something to bring this cause to the public's eye in whatever medium we choose we'll be making strides in no time.

No comments:

Post a Comment